Shakudo is on the mission to bring Data Teams the only platform they’ll need to go from development to production. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and recognize each other for our hard work. At Shakudo, we support each other for success while creating a work environment that is conducive to learning and growth.
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Manager to generate business opportunities and join our fast-growing sales team. This role is a hands-on role with clear sales leadership and target ownership.
What you'll be doing
- Sales quota – carry a personal and team target. We are looking for someone who can initially demonstrate the ability to ‘walk-the-talk’ and lead by example
- Study our product, market, and personas to craft compelling messages, pitch, and ultimately a playbook for both SDRs and AEs
- Actively engage in prospect discovery and demo calls alongside our Senior Leadership Team to accelerate your learnings
- Inspire and manage a team of SDRs to drive sales activities and conversion effectiveness. You are accountable for your team’s results
- Willing to be hands-on with various sales operations work including the preparation of call lists, CRM call sequence setup, etc.
- Have a systematic approach across industries and company sizes with two outcomes: generating leads and discovering where the product market fit is the strongest (strongest pull)
- Be resilient to the seed stage stress of generating pipeline without a well-established infrastructure
- Analyze, report, and make recommendations on sales results
- Keeping up with our product innovation and evolve our sales pitch
- Collaborate with Marketing and the management team to identify market opportunities and come up with creative ways to generate interest
What you bring
- Strong command of sales ability including experience in building a sales team from ‘ground zero’
- Clear success track record of delivering SDR/BDR team results
- Strong understanding of methodical sales and demonstrate the ability to apply them
- Past success of hiring top performers
- Advanced sales analytics skills
- In contagious level of curiosity, hard work, and enthusiasm
- Excellent ability to listen and express your thoughts with clarity
- Demonstrate the ability to learn fast and adaptable to change
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technology