At Shakudo we are changing how the industry approaches data and compute heavy technologies with a focus on artificial intelligence and Web 3.0. We've had strong momentum going into 2022 and are growing our team!
The ideal candidate would be someone who wants to build, improve and incorporate technologies that make the lives of our community more enriched, and who is motivated by delivering customer value. As an engineer at Shakudo, you'll collaborate closely with our growing team and have a significant impact on the future of the company.
- Develop, test, and maintain core system features
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge
- Be part of an inclusive, collaborative team that embraces pairing, healthy discussions and supports each other in their goals
- Unblock, support and effectively communicate cross functionally in order to achieve results
- Help define the team roadmap and architecture based on technology and business needs
- Leave the code in a better state than when you found it (progressive refactor)
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes, Istio, OAuth2, and Terraform
- Understanding of distributed computing
- Understanding or desire to learn data engineering technologies such as Spark, Dask and Ray
- Understanding or desire to learn artificial intelligence technologies such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scikit-Learn.
- Understanding or desire to learn blockchain technologies such as Solidity, Rust (Solana), ERC20 contracts.
- Experience working with Typescript, Python and Go
- Experience working with AWS, GCP and Azure
- Experience with unit, integration, and end-to-end testing
- Experience working cross-functionally with Product management
- Experience with network security, and access control