About the role
As we continue to grow, we are looking for our first Chief of Staff to support the efforts of our executive team on all parts of the business. The Chief of Staff will play a critical role in strategic development and prioritization of projects and initiatives in close step with the CEO. You will partner with members of Shakudo leadership, spearhead special projects, and facilitate new strategic initiatives. We are looking for a talented, motivated, organized, and analytical individual who will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll do
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and departmental heads.
- Conduct market research and analyze sales and marketing campaigns to maximize efficiency and conversion rates.
- Assist our CEO in formulating the strategy and direction of the business through the assimilation of data and the input needed to make informed decisions.
- Design, document, and implement processes that improve our communication, decision-making, and execution across the team.
- Track and investigate mission-critical business analyses and modeling with data and metrics.
- Assist in the planning and coordination of communication with the board and investors.
- Systematize the strategic planning processes in the company and help align them across the various departments.
What you'll bring
- Strong general business skills and acumen – MBA preferred.
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects to success.
- You are an organized, detail-oriented and smart strategic thinker.
- High level of empathy – can find the best way to interact with various stakeholders.
- Strong ability to work with numbers – advanced finance and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
You will work EST hours so you can collaborate effectively and efficiently with our CEO, Yevgeniy.